Thursday, 17 January 2013

The Wonders of Russia





Well today, on my study "break" which *ahem* seemed to last all day, I watched the news, and they were doing a feature on the Moscow Kremlin. It was really interesting and looks like such a beautiful place. It is so grand and majestic. The gold room in the top picture, is magnificent and really looks like something out of a fairytale. I've always thought that Russia looks like such a beautiful country, and it's certainly on the top ten list of places I want to go in my life. It has so much interesting history, beautiful buildings and culture.

There are also many Russian fashion bloggers who have a wonderful sense of style such as Nataly Romashko, Juliet Polilova and Anastasia Kuzmina. Each of these ladies have wonderful style, you should definitely check them out.


As well as bloggers there is, of course, "the Russian pack", a group of four stylish ladies.

Vika Gazainskaya, a fashion designer, who has a lovely modern style often incorporating bold patterns. Her designs are also wonderful!


Elena Perminova, who has a lovely feminine style. She always looks beautiful.


Ulyana Sergeenko, who has a very pretty, and ladylike sense of style.


Finally, there is Miroslava Duma, who often wears bright, and beautiful prints.


The thing that I love about these women is that they all have their own individual style, and are proud to express themselves. Now I'm just waiting for someone to take me to Russia where I can enjoy all the beautiful culture, and fashion! I think I'll have to wait until after my exams....


Love, Ray xx

9 comments:

  1. I was born and now living in Russia and I really love our culture, patterns, fashion. we have beautiful underground seeming like palaces (first picture), and we also respect our orthodox religion (in fact, i'm a protestant). I feel proud for my country when I re this post. come to Russia, we are very pleased to invite you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! Thats so exciting! I think Russia is such a wonderful country, I would absolutely love to come one day! I actually just followed your blog :D xx

      Delete
    2. thanks for following! yeah, you are welcome! russia is definitely my favourite country.

      Delete
  2. I would love to go to Russia one day, it's so full of history and culture!

    R x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post...now i want to visit russia >3 anyway haha I see you have a love for blogging. I totally followed you. I hope you can check out my site: http://www.theproverbs.net/ and follow. Thanks for your time and hope to hear from you soon. God Bless

    Steven B. 0:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it :) Your blog is amazing! Just followed you there. Thanks x

      Delete
  4. i would love to visit russia! looks lovely


    whattheheartwants.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Very cute blog by the way!

      Delete